WELCOME TO ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC DEPARTMENT
Electrical and Electronics engineering, the branch of Engineering concerned with the practical applications of electricity in all its forms, including those of the field of electronics. Electrical Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with the study and application of electricity generation, transmission, distribution and consumption of electrical energy for the benefit of mankind. Electricity is required in everything from household to industrial plants, communication and satellite navigation system, electronic equipment & computers.
Electronics engineering is that branch of Electrical engineering concerned with the uses of the electromagnetic spectrum and with the application of such electronic devices as integrated circuits, transistors, and vacuum tubes. So this branch is a combination of two fields both Electrical and Electronics.
- There are totally seven laboratories whose principle activity deals with Hardware and Software Laboratory.
- Electrical Lab:- Electrical Machine , Motor control, Electrical & Electronics Measurement , Wiring Laboratory.
- Electronics Lab :- Electronics and Power electronics.
- CAED, Embedded , VHDL & PLC , Basic Computer skills, C-Programming.
- Computer based laboratories have got a student to computer ratio of 1:1
|NAME||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||AREA OF INTEREST|
|Mr. Ajith Kumar Vasu||BE||HOD||Electrical Machines|
|Mrs.DEEPA B||B.E||LECTURER||VLSI Design|
|Mrs. FATHIMATH FAIROZA||B.E, (M.Tech)||LECTURER||Communication|
|Mr. SHASHIDARA||BE||LECTURER||Electrical CAED|
|Mr. SAYYED SA-ADULLAH||BE||LECTURER||Electrical Motors|
|Mrs. SWATHI PRABHU K||BE||Lecturer||Electrical Switchgear & Protection|